|Published:||Oct 30, 2012 11:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 31, 2012 11:37 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.-A child nearly drowned at a home on the 3000 block of Southwest 28th Avenue around 8:30 Tuesday night.
When WINK crews arrived at the scene there were two police cruisers in front of a home but no ambulance. Officers say thankfully, the child survived.
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'