|Published:||Oct 30, 2012 10:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 30, 2012 11:06 AM EDT|
LAKE WORTH, Fla. (AP) - An autopsy is planned on human remains found in a garbage bag in Palm Beach County.
The sheriff's office says deputies responded Monday to reports of a suspicious odor at an abandoned house in Lake Worth.
The Palm Beach Post (http://bit.ly/TqBzZZ ) reports the remains were found wrapped in a trash bag outside the home.
The sheriff's office says an investigation is underway and the remains have been transported to the medical examiner's office.
Information from: The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post, http://www.pbpost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man fatally shot in strip club parking lot
- Man with SWFL ties makes FBI Most Wanted list
- Teen allegedly behind 'smack cam' video appears in court
- 1 Florida Lotto player wins $46 million jackpot
- Supreme Court OKs new lethal injection procedure
- Short in extension cord catches Christmas tree on fire
- 3 Jupiter boys injured in gas explosion
- History textbook under fire in Marion County
- Council allows autistic boy to keep chickens
- Scammers posing as bill collectors in Tampa Bay