|Published:||Oct 30, 2012 11:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 30, 2012 11:54 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Flames sparked in a Lehigh Acres group home Tuesday night, leaving two caretakers and their patients homeless for the night. The fire broke out at 713 McKinley Avenue. That's near Richmond Avenue North and West 8th Street.
Everyone made out of the home without getting hurt. Firefighters managed to extinguish the flames, but we don't know what sparked the fire. They believe it could have started in the living room.
The home sustained heavy smoke and water damage and the residents can not stay there until the home is salvaged.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling