|Published:||Oct 30, 2012 11:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 30, 2012 11:54 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Flames sparked in a Lehigh Acres group home Tuesday night, leaving two caretakers and their patients homeless for the night. The fire broke out at 713 McKinley Avenue. That's near Richmond Avenue North and West 8th Street.
Everyone made out of the home without getting hurt. Firefighters managed to extinguish the flames, but we don't know what sparked the fire. They believe it could have started in the living room.
The home sustained heavy smoke and water damage and the residents can not stay there until the home is salvaged.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- School board approves new superintendent's contract