|Published:||Oct 30, 2012 11:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 30, 2012 11:54 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- Flames sparked in a Lehigh Acres group home Tuesday night, leaving two caretakers and their patients homeless for the night. The fire broke out at 713 McKinley Avenue. That's near Richmond Avenue North and West 8th Street.
Everyone made out of the home without getting hurt. Firefighters managed to extinguish the flames, but we don't know what sparked the fire. They believe it could have started in the living room.
The home sustained heavy smoke and water damage and the residents can not stay there until the home is salvaged.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral