|Published:||Oct 29, 2012 10:10 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2012 10:10 AM EDT|
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - Former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan entered into a legal settlement with a disc jockey over a sex tape involving Hogan and the DJ's wife.
A statement by Hogan's publicist on Monday morning says the terms of the settlement are confidential.
In a lawsuit filed Oct. 15, Hogan said he had consensual sex with his best friend's wife, Heather Clem, six years ago in the Clems' home, but he didn't know he was being videotaped.
On Monday, Bubba the Love Sponge Clem apologized to Hogan, whose real name is Bollea. Clem also said that he's convinced Hogan was unaware he was being filmed.
A lawsuit is still pending against the gossip website Gawker, which put excerpts of the video on its site.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle