|Published:||Oct 29, 2012 11:41 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2012 11:41 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - The 12-year-old daughter of Sen. Marco Rubio is out of the hospital and at home recovering from a head injury after a golf cart accident.
Rubio spokesman Alex Conant said Amanda Rubio was released from Miami Children's Hospital Sunday evening. Amanda was airlifted to the hospital Saturday after the golf cart in which she was riding was involved in a collision in a private gated community.
Conant said Amanda is expected to make a full recovery.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers
- Man gets life for fatally shooting ex-girlfriend
- Ukraine throws wrench into Obama vacation plan