|Published:||Oct 29, 2012 12:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2012 12:30 PM EDT|
LAKELAND, Fla.- The Romney campaign has cancelled scheduled events for today in Florida with Congressman Paul Ryan.
They released a statement saying the decision to cancel the events came out of sensitivity to the Americans in the path of Hurricane Sandy.
Tuesday's events are cancelled as well.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel