|Published:||Oct 29, 2012 11:45 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2012 11:45 AM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 32-year-old central Florida woman has died in an apparent domestic-violence related killing.
Kissimmee police say they have a suspect in custody after finding Jeanette Leigh Paolillo dead at the Pinewood Park apartments on Sunday.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://thesent.nl/PfLS2n ) reports investigators found the woman was "involved in a domestic situation."
Police say 26-year-old Marco Didonna is in custody. They did not release any further details.
Information from: Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store