|Published:||Oct 29, 2012 1:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2012 5:27 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The on-ramp from eastbound SR 82 was blocked Monday afternoon after a large truck lost control and rolled over.
Orlando Cartayaof Lehigh Acres was traveling eastbound on State Rd 82 in the outside left turn lane when he attempted to make a left turn across SR 82 and enter the northbound on-ramp to I-75.That's when he lost control and the truck overturned onto its right side.
The load in the trailer spilled onto the grassy center median on the on-ramp.
The outside left lane onto northbound I-75 remained closed for some time, due to oil leaked onto asphalt.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic