|Published:||Oct 29, 2012 1:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2012 5:27 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The on-ramp from eastbound SR 82 was blocked Monday afternoon after a large truck lost control and rolled over.
Orlando Cartayaof Lehigh Acres was traveling eastbound on State Rd 82 in the outside left turn lane when he attempted to make a left turn across SR 82 and enter the northbound on-ramp to I-75.That's when he lost control and the truck overturned onto its right side.
The load in the trailer spilled onto the grassy center median on the on-ramp.
The outside left lane onto northbound I-75 remained closed for some time, due to oil leaked onto asphalt.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect