|Published:||Oct 29, 2012 11:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2012 11:22 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Three Cape Coral residents who were arrested by Narcotics Detectives in a meth lab bust in March have been sentenced to prison.
Michelle Bishop received four years in state prison followed by five years of state probation for her role in the operation as well as having children present in the home.
Christopher Evans received five years in state prison followed by five years of state probation for his role in the operation. Evans’ sentence is three years minimum mandatory with a $50,000 fine.
A third suspect in the crime, Russell Baxter, 28 of Cape Coral, received 80 months in prison as well as a $50,000 fine (three years minimum mandatory).
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash