|Published:||Oct 27, 2012 10:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 27, 2012 11:19 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Last week, zombies took over downtown Fort Myers for Zombiecon 2012. Saturday, it was all about creepy cars, candy and costumes.
Maryann Quieros had her hands full, keeping up with two 3-year-old Disney princesses.
"We love it they're just having so much fun I'm just loving watching and taking pictures of them," said Quieros.
Bobby Morgan, was showing off his '57 Buick Special, a treat for onlookers of all ages.
"We come out to show the car. It likes to have people look at it and the kids they enjoy it. It's really a fun night out here," said Morgan.
And of course you're never too old for Halloween. A stylish jelly fish and a goofy clown from Naples said they use any excuse to play dress up.
"We went to Zombiecon last weekend, but this is such a nice relaxing vibe compared to that and I love the classic cars. That's just a bonus," said Emily Borcherding.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis