|Published:||Oct 27, 2012 3:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 27, 2012 3:19 PM EDT|
MOORE HAVEN, Fla. (AP) - Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a crash that sent 18 people to hospitals after their church bus crashed in southwest Florida.
Lt. Gregory Bueno says the bus was traveling through Glades County to Florida City on Saturday when the driver lost control. The bus overturned into a ditch.
Bueno says one passenger was hospitalized with a serious injury. Sixteen other passengers and the driver were hospitalized with minor injuries.
Additional details were not immediately available.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school