|Published:||Oct 27, 2012 3:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 27, 2012 3:19 PM EDT|
MOORE HAVEN, Fla. (AP) - Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a crash that sent 18 people to hospitals after their church bus crashed in southwest Florida.
Lt. Gregory Bueno says the bus was traveling through Glades County to Florida City on Saturday when the driver lost control. The bus overturned into a ditch.
Bueno says one passenger was hospitalized with a serious injury. Sixteen other passengers and the driver were hospitalized with minor injuries.
Additional details were not immediately available.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card