|Published:||Oct 25, 2012 11:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 26, 2012 11:37 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-Construction on a new interchange, meant to make the drive to Southwest Florida International Airport even easier, will start on Monday, Oct. 29.
The Airport Direct Connect will run parallel to I-75 in both directions between Alico Road and Daniels Parkway.
Drivers will see signs alerting them to construction on I-75 and on the Daniels and Alico interchanges. Preliminary work should not cause any lane closures.
- LCSO searches for missing Fort Myers teen
- Charlotte County roofer gets help for dog with a broken leg
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- Fort Myers Police investigating shooting.
- Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity to visit Ft. Myers
- Driver dies after crashing into Cape Coral home
- Cape Coral man accused of killing wife appears in court
- Good Samaritans return envelope with $1,500
- Yankee Candle recalls product due to risk of fire
- Free bee removal for a woman after a year of heartache