|Published:||Oct 25, 2012 11:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 26, 2012 11:37 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.-Construction on a new interchange, meant to make the drive to Southwest Florida International Airport even easier, will start on Monday, Oct. 29.
The Airport Direct Connect will run parallel to I-75 in both directions between Alico Road and Daniels Parkway.
Drivers will see signs alerting them to construction on I-75 and on the Daniels and Alico interchanges. Preliminary work should not cause any lane closures.
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- Beach-goers keeping an eye on the waves in the Gulf