|Published:||Oct 25, 2012 4:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2012 4:47 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- A house fire Wednesday in Lehigh Acres has been ruled arson by investigators.
The flames at the home in the 500 block of James Avenue were noticed shortly after 4:30 p.m. by a neighbor who called 911.
Witnesses say they saw smoke emitting from inside the home after a white Chevy Trail Blazer left the residence.
Home owners say the family was in the process of moving out of the home when the blaze sparked.
No one was inside at the time of the fire, and only a few items were destroyed by the fire.
Investigators have ruled the inferno arson, but have not pinpointed any suspects at this time.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim