|Published:||Oct 25, 2012 4:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2012 4:47 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.- A house fire Wednesday in Lehigh Acres has been ruled arson by investigators.
The flames at the home in the 500 block of James Avenue were noticed shortly after 4:30 p.m. by a neighbor who called 911.
Witnesses say they saw smoke emitting from inside the home after a white Chevy Trail Blazer left the residence.
Home owners say the family was in the process of moving out of the home when the blaze sparked.
No one was inside at the time of the fire, and only a few items were destroyed by the fire.
Investigators have ruled the inferno arson, but have not pinpointed any suspects at this time.
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba