|Published:||Oct 25, 2012 2:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2012 3:30 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Quick response-time from firefighters helped save a home in Port Charlotte today.
The residence caught fire while the homeowner was soddering in his garage. Fortunatley, Charlotte County Fire and EMS responded to the call on the 19000 block of Cochran Boulevard in just two minutes and were able to quickly extinguish the blaze.
No residents or pets were injured.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park