|Published:||Oct 25, 2012 10:23 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2012 10:23 AM EDT|
ORANGE PARK, Fla. (AP) - The U.S. Army says a 42-year-old soldier from Orange Park has died in combat in Afghanistan.
According to a statement, Chief Warrant Officer Michael S. Duskin died Tuesday from small arms fire while on patrol in Afghanistan.
Duskin was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 3rd Special Forces, in Fort Bragg, N.C.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash