|Published:||Oct 25, 2012 10:23 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2012 10:23 AM EDT|
ORANGE PARK, Fla. (AP) - The U.S. Army says a 42-year-old soldier from Orange Park has died in combat in Afghanistan.
According to a statement, Chief Warrant Officer Michael S. Duskin died Tuesday from small arms fire while on patrol in Afghanistan.
Duskin was assigned to the 1st Battalion, 3rd Special Forces, in Fort Bragg, N.C.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges