|Published:||Oct 25, 2012 10:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2012 10:22 AM EDT|
TAVARES, Fla. (AP) - Lake County Sheriff's deputies say a landlord fatally shot a tenant in a neighborhood near Tavares.
The shooting happened about 5:45 p.m. Wednesday.
Authorities say the landlord was in custody early Thursday, but they haven't said whether he has been arrested. The names of the tenant or landlord haven't been released.
The Orlando Sentinel (http://thesent.nl/XleDMY ) reports the two lived in separate homes in the Sunset Groves neighborhood.
No further details were immediately available.
Information from: Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014