|Published:||Oct 25, 2012 2:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 25, 2012 4:08 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A three-acre brush fire burned on Goggin Rd. and Palm Beach Blvd. in Alva Thursday afternoon. It was a prescribed burn that jumped lines and entered a preserve.
As crews worked to fight it, a large amount of smoke filled the air, causing concern.
No homes are in danger.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors