NORTH MIAMI, Fla. (AP) - Police have seized 62 marijuana plants from a North Miami grow house.
Police tell The Sun Sentinel (http://sunsent.nl/RlPbn2 ) undercover detectives used a warrant to search the home Wednesday. Inside they found plants that weighed a total of 120 pounds. Police estimate the drugs were worth $360,000 on the street.
Police arrested 36-year-old Nayip Laboy Negron. He's charged with marijuana trafficking, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and other drug charges.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Shooting investigation in North Fort Myers
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Miss. probationer caught in central Florida
- Long-term care Medicaid patients start enrolling
- Fla. woman charged with Haitian visa fraud
- Deputies: Bartender, 3 patrons sliced by angry man