|Published:||Oct 24, 2012 2:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2012 2:30 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Colonial Elementary was effected by a water main break on Monday.
The necessary repair was made. Bottled water and hand sanitizer were provided for students and staff. Additionally, a boil water notice was issued for the school.
The Lee County Health Department conducted a test to ensure the water was potable. The acceptable levels were not cleared by the first test.
A second test was conducted Wednesday and the school has been cleared.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme