|Published:||Oct 24, 2012 6:39 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2012 6:39 PM EDT|
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - Gov. Bobby Jindal is on the road again for Republican candidates and groups.
Jindal's office said the Louisiana governor traveled to Iowa on Wednesday for a Mitt Romney presidential campaign event, followed by a speech to the Scott County Republican Party's Ronald Reagan Dinner.
A day later, Jindal will attend a fundraiser for Republican John Archer's campaign for an Iowa congressional seat. Then, the governor will head to Florida for the First Coast Women's Services Pro-Life Dinner Fundraiser, according to Jindal's office.
Jindal is scheduled to return to Louisiana on Thursday, his spokeswoman said.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory