|Published:||Oct 24, 2012 12:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2012 12:33 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Commissioner Tammy Hall wants to rescind the county manager’s severance package, after learning the deputy county attorney misled her, according to our partners at the News-Press.
In an email to Deputy County Attorney Andrea Fraser, Hall writes: “after discovering today that we are including more than is required in the County Manager Severance portion of her contract I will not be able to support this Separation Agreement."
Hall states that she wants: "the process to return to the County Manager Separation Agreement vote for next Tuesdays board meeting."
Click here to read the article in its entirety.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Local organization attracts hundreds to fight hunger