|Published:||Oct 24, 2012 10:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2012 10:26 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- A bicyclist was hit by a truck while attempting to cross Collier Blvd. Wednesday morning. The victim was transported for treatment by ambulance.
The accident happened at 6650 Collier Blvd., near Trail Ridge Rd. in front of Walmart.
The truck had a green light and struck the bicyclist.
Trust WINK News to bring you more information as we get it.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced