|Published:||Oct 24, 2012 3:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2012 3:33 PM EDT|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Five people have been arrested in a meth lab bust in Daytona Beach.
Police spokesman Jimmie Flynt told the Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/Rh1BOt ) a search warrant was executed Tuesday after authorities received complaints that a possible meth lab was located inside the residence.
Flynt says the lab was found and the Volusia County Clandestine Lab Response Team helped to remove and breakdown the lab.
Investigators seized methamphetamine, marijuana, prescription pills and paraphernalia from the scene.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- EXCLUSIVE: Viewers call for change to San Carlos Park road