|Published:||Oct 24, 2012 3:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2012 3:33 PM EDT|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Five people have been arrested in a meth lab bust in Daytona Beach.
Police spokesman Jimmie Flynt told the Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/Rh1BOt ) a search warrant was executed Tuesday after authorities received complaints that a possible meth lab was located inside the residence.
Flynt says the lab was found and the Volusia County Clandestine Lab Response Team helped to remove and breakdown the lab.
Investigators seized methamphetamine, marijuana, prescription pills and paraphernalia from the scene.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- Communications satellite launched into space