|Published:||Oct 24, 2012 3:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 24, 2012 3:33 PM EDT|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Five people have been arrested in a meth lab bust in Daytona Beach.
Police spokesman Jimmie Flynt told the Daytona Beach News-Journal (http://bit.ly/Rh1BOt ) a search warrant was executed Tuesday after authorities received complaints that a possible meth lab was located inside the residence.
Flynt says the lab was found and the Volusia County Clandestine Lab Response Team helped to remove and breakdown the lab.
Investigators seized methamphetamine, marijuana, prescription pills and paraphernalia from the scene.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community