|Published:||Oct 23, 2012 5:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 23, 2012 5:55 PM EDT|
MIAMI GARDENS - Several people were taken to the hospital Tuesday after a driver lost control and hit a bus bench full of people, according to our CBS affiliate in Miami.
Fire rescue crews were seen tending to at least four people at the intersection of 199 Street and Northwest 2nd Avenue. Several victims were taken to the hospital by helicopter.
The car that hit the bench was resting on its side in front of a CVS pharmacy.
The condition of the victims is unknown.
*NOTE: The video is cut off on purpose due to graphic images.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges