|Published:||Oct 23, 2012 5:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 23, 2012 5:55 PM EDT|
MIAMI GARDENS - Several people were taken to the hospital Tuesday after a driver lost control and hit a bus bench full of people, according to our CBS affiliate in Miami.
Fire rescue crews were seen tending to at least four people at the intersection of 199 Street and Northwest 2nd Avenue. Several victims were taken to the hospital by helicopter.
The car that hit the bench was resting on its side in front of a CVS pharmacy.
The condition of the victims is unknown.
*NOTE: The video is cut off on purpose due to graphic images.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs