|Published:||Oct 22, 2012 3:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2012 5:17 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Fort Myers Police arrested 31-year-old Chetsada Srisanthia after friends allegedly found child pornography on his computer.
Srisanthia's friends were staying at his house and were given permission to use his computer. While doing so, they located several files of what appeared to be child pornography and called the police.
They told the officers they clicked on multiple videos that included prepubescent girls and boys, and that one video even included a horse.
FMPD met with Srisanthia, who signed a Voluntary Consent To Search form. According to the arrest report, officers did find "underage pornography" in the suspect's home.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash