|Published:||Oct 22, 2012 10:34 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2012 10:34 AM EDT|
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say they found a 16-year-old who had been badly wounded in a shooting in Clearwater.
The teen was taken to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg late Sunday night. Police say his injuries could be life-threatening.
The teen's name has not been released and police didn't release any details about the shooting.
An investigation is ongoing.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Whales stranded in Fla.: From despair to optimism
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added