|Published:||Oct 22, 2012 1:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2012 2:02 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Circle K, on U.S. 41 at W. Tarpon Blvd., re-opened at 1:50 p.m. after a a vehicle fuel leak caused them to shut down the parkign lot.
Hazmat crews contained the spill, which turned out to be a small amount of fuel on the ground that posed no hazard.
The owner of the vehicle was advised not to drive the vehicle.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Victims say man exposed himself in Naples beach parking lot
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- New Lee superintendent to make $169,000 her first year
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court
- Police ID man who drove into Cape Coral canal