|Published:||Oct 22, 2012 2:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2012 2:14 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office is asking residents to help locate two men with strong family ties in the Charlotte County area that are wanted on Federal charges involving smuggling large quantities of marijuana.
The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) has warrants out for George “Tommy” Capps, 36, and Michael Cristello, 44, on charges of Conspiracy to Possess with Intent to Distribute more than 1,000 Kilograms of Marijuana. CCSO detectives say Capps and Cristello also have ties in the Florida Keys.
Capps was arrested by twice by CCSO deputies on Jan. 9, 2003 and July 23, 2008. He is 6-feet tall, 240 pounds, and his right arm is totally covered with tattoos.
Cristello is about 5-feet 11-inches tall, 265 pounds, with grayish/brown hair.
If anyone has information about the whereabouts of Capps or Cristello, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU