|Published:||Oct 22, 2012 2:14 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 22, 2012 2:14 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office is asking residents to help locate two men with strong family ties in the Charlotte County area that are wanted on Federal charges involving smuggling large quantities of marijuana.
The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) has warrants out for George “Tommy” Capps, 36, and Michael Cristello, 44, on charges of Conspiracy to Possess with Intent to Distribute more than 1,000 Kilograms of Marijuana. CCSO detectives say Capps and Cristello also have ties in the Florida Keys.
Capps was arrested by twice by CCSO deputies on Jan. 9, 2003 and July 23, 2008. He is 6-feet tall, 240 pounds, and his right arm is totally covered with tattoos.
Cristello is about 5-feet 11-inches tall, 265 pounds, with grayish/brown hair.
If anyone has information about the whereabouts of Capps or Cristello, please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows supt. search to 5 candidates
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church