|Published:||Oct 21, 2012 9:44 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 21, 2012 5:04 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The new 6-lane Metro Parkway extension from Six Mile Cypress Parkway to U.S. 41 reopens Sunday, October 21st at 5:00 PM.
Drivers are reminded to obey the 45 MPH speed limit and construction zone laws.
Crews will be in the area doing aesthetic work on the project for the next month.
The entire project is expected to wrap up in November.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples