|Published:||Oct 21, 2012 9:44 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 21, 2012 5:04 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The new 6-lane Metro Parkway extension from Six Mile Cypress Parkway to U.S. 41 reopens Sunday, October 21st at 5:00 PM.
Drivers are reminded to obey the 45 MPH speed limit and construction zone laws.
Crews will be in the area doing aesthetic work on the project for the next month.
The entire project is expected to wrap up in November.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory