LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The new 6-lane Metro Parkway extension from Six Mile Cypress Parkway to U.S. 41 reopens Sunday, October 21st at 5:00 PM.
Drivers are reminded to obey the 45 MPH speed limit and construction zone laws.
Crews will be in the area doing aesthetic work on the project for the next month.
The entire project is expected to wrap up in November.
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Consumer group flags high SPF ratings on sunscreen
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash