|Published:||Oct 21, 2012 12:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 21, 2012 12:10 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Florida Highway Patrol says a woman was hospitalized Sunday after her car ended up in a drainage ditch off U.S. 41 in South Fort Myers.
State troopers said the incident followed a two-car crash at U.S. 41 and Cypress Lake. FHP said one vehicle swerved to get out of the way, and the female driver ended up in the water. She was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Teen fights off suspect accused of holding a gun to her head
- Students slime principal for 1 million minutes of reading
- Miami man catches longest Burmese python captured in Fla.
- LCSO catches home invasion suspects in San Carlos Park
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Fla. Gov. oks sales tax holiday for August
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires