|Published:||Oct 20, 2012 12:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 20, 2012 12:54 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Fort Myers Police arrest three people during a Friday night bust involving guns and drugs.
FMPD said officers served a search warrant at an apartment on Broadway on Friday evening, following a month-long investigation by detectives.
Inside the home, police said officers seized 21 grams of crack cocaine, one M-11 9mm sub machine pistol, one semi automatic handgun, drug paraphernalia and cash. The drugs were estimated to be worth about $3,000.
Officers arrested Tondrick Mack , 28, on charges possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of cocaine with the intent to sell or distribute; Melvin Curry, 29, was arrested for possession of cocaine with the intent to sell or distribute.; Sharella Harley, 23, was arrested on charges of possession of cocaine with intent to sell or distribute and resisting an officer during lawful duties.
(Photo courtesy Fort Myers Police Department)
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down superintendent search
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks