|Published:||Oct 20, 2012 11:50 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 20, 2012 11:50 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. -- Cape Coral neighbors are fed up over an overgrown house. The property is located at 1135 Lorraine Court, in the south section of the city.
Residents tell WINK News, its been overgrown for more than a year. We've learned the house is in foreclosure.
Neighbors have asked the city to mow the lawn, but so far, have not gotten results. Many also fear the house is a safety hazard.
The city says it has an open case on the property, and is working through the process to get it mowed. We're told mowers are trying to get caught up from a backlog of mowing requests, but the property is on the list.
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows supt. search to 5 candidates
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims