|Published:||Oct 20, 2012 10:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 20, 2012 10:54 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A crash this morning sent a pedestrian flying into a canal in Fort Myers. Police say a driver on U.S. 41 hit a pedestrian in the road at Canal Street around 6:30 a.m.
The man was thrown over a guardrail and into a canal. The driver of the car stopped and helped the pedestrian until police and EMS arrived on scene. Police say the pedestrian was at fault.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers