|Published:||Oct 19, 2012 8:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 19, 2012 8:29 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. -- The Cape Coral German American Club is celebrating its 27th year of Oktoberfest! An estimated 40,000 people will help celebrate over the six days of celebration.
Oktoberfest runs this weekend, and next weekend.
Tickets are six dollars, and parking is free.
Check out the German American Social Club website here: for more information on the schedule of events.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Union Yote Set for some Lee Co. Government Workers