|Published:||Oct 19, 2012 8:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 19, 2012 8:29 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. -- The Cape Coral German American Club is celebrating its 27th year of Oktoberfest! An estimated 40,000 people will help celebrate over the six days of celebration.
Oktoberfest runs this weekend, and next weekend.
Tickets are six dollars, and parking is free.
Check out the German American Social Club website here: for more information on the schedule of events.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing