|Published:||Oct 19, 2012 7:25 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 19, 2012 1:25 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- One person has been arrested in the London Lane Home Invasion Robbery that occurred in the early morning hours of Wednesday October 17th.
Armando Moya, Jr. of Bonita Springs, was arrested at his home at 11:10 p.m. on Thursday, October 18th. He has been charged with Home Invasion Robbery and Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon.
During the initial investigation, the shooting victim told detectives he could identify one of the suspects as he had seen the man in the neighborhood. After developing additional leads, detectives returned to the hospital on Thursday with a photographic lineup and the shooting victim identified Moya as one of the robbers.
The identity of the second suspect is still unknown at this time.
Anyone with any information on the identity of the second robber or anyone else that may have been involved in this robbery is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff’s Office at 239-477-1000, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the TipSubmit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (274637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims