SANFORD, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say they are looking for an 18-year-old mother who has been missing almost three months.
Sanford police on Wednesday asked for the public's help in finding Kya Jacobs.
They say she was last seen July 24.
The Orlando Sentinel reports Jacobs left her car for repairs in Geneva but never returned to pick it up.
Police say some of her identifying documents were found at a gas station in August or September.
Anyone with information is asked to call Sanford police at 407-688-5070.
- Second Lee County bank robbed, suspects in custody
- Fatal crash on Golden Gate Parkway
- Fire at North Fort Myers home causes extensive damage
- Florida is #2 for internet crime complaints
- Deputies: 86-year-old Fla. mom shoots, kills son
- Fla. man trapped in car, dies from complications
- Heroes rescue disabled Fla. vet from pond