|Published:||Oct 16, 2012 11:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2012 1:40 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Jury selection for the Robert Dunn murder trial has begun in Fort Myers.
Dunn is the man accused of shooting and killing his estranged wife in a Cape Coral day care in 2008.
Dunn has tied up the courts asking for new lawyers, claiming his current lawyers don't believe in his innocence.
If convicted, Dunn faces the death penalty.
Trust WINK News to bring you updates throughout the trial.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers