|Published:||Oct 16, 2012 11:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2012 1:40 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Jury selection for the Robert Dunn murder trial has begun in Fort Myers.
Dunn is the man accused of shooting and killing his estranged wife in a Cape Coral day care in 2008.
Dunn has tied up the courts asking for new lawyers, claiming his current lawyers don't believe in his innocence.
If convicted, Dunn faces the death penalty.
Trust WINK News to bring you updates throughout the trial.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions