|Published:||Oct 16, 2012 5:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 16, 2012 6:05 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities have located the body of a fourth victim in the rubble of a Florida college parking garage that partially collapsed last week.
Miami-Dade County police said Monday the man's body is deep in the unstable rubble and may take several days to remove.
Investigators believe the body is that of missing 53-year-old electrician Robert Budhoo. But they also say positive identification can't be done until the body is removed.
Three other workers were killed when part of the five-story garage collapsed last week at Miami Dade College's west campus. No students were injured and the garage was not yet open. Authorities have not yet determined what caused the collapse.
The campus is closed and students are attending classes at temporary locations.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico