|Published:||Oct 11, 2012 7:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 11, 2012 7:45 PM EDT|
NAPLES-Fla.-"I am just feeling hurt now," said victim Arcelyn Tidor. Tuesday night the Collier County Sheriffs Office says Farol Hyppolite attacked Tidor with a machete.
"He went back like this and pulled his hand and pummelled me I am just shocked and the third hit cut my finger," said Tidor.
Tidor said the attack severed his tendon and bone-nearly cutting that finger completely off. Two other fingers were also injured.
Collier County investigators say Hyppolite showed up at Shauna Tidor's graduation party. He was uninvited and stole four beers-that's what sparked an argument between the two men. It ended with the machette attack.
Tidor said, "It is stupid. It is stupid. He had no reason to do that. Everyone was relaxed and quiet. There was no trouble and for him to do something like that..."
His daughter is sad her graduation party had to end this way. Shauna Tidor said, "It was shocking-not what I expected."
Tidor head back to the hospital next week. At that time he will find out if he needs surgery.
Hyppolite is charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Rollover shuts down part of SB I-75 at Colonial