|Published:||Oct 10, 2012 11:54 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 10, 2012 11:54 AM EDT|
ENGLEWOOD, Fla. -- The Sarasota County Sheriff's Office has arrested Mathew Faling, 32, 1340 Le Pera Drive, Englewood, for having sex with two underage girls.
Detectives received a report that two 15-year-old victims were having sexual relations with Faling. An interview with detectives Tuesday resulted in the victims confirming that this activity occurred over the past month at his home in Englewood.
Faling was arrested and booked into the Sarasota County Jail charged with 16 counts of sexual battery on a person under the age of 16.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- 6-foot-long pet snake has surgery after eating a towel