|Published:||Oct 10, 2012 9:34 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 10, 2012 9:34 AM EDT|
Fort Myers, Fla. - Last year, Melissa Morrison from Southwest Florida was murdered by her boyfriend. Since then, her family has been collecting old and used cell phones for domestic violence victims. During the month of October, Joe's Crab Shack is going to help the family with their efforts by offering a free appetizer for cell phone donations.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic