|Published:||Oct 09, 2012 11:01 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 09, 2012 11:01 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, FL - A couple walking along the Tarpon Street Pier in Fort Myers early Sunday morning discovered the body of a Hispanic male. Residents who live near the pier say the area is normally quiet and expressed concern for their safety. Some homeowners who spoke with WINK news say they see a great deal of questionable activity near the pier at all hours of the night. Fort Myers police say they have identified the victim and they have a suspect in the case. No names have been released.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students