|Published:||Oct 09, 2012 9:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 09, 2012 9:17 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.-Ronnie Neff owns Burnt Store RVs', "It is pretty much an eyesore. It looks like a lake. The concern is the brakes. The water is getting into the RV's and some of these RV's are expensive and folks have us storing them here for us to take care of so we need some help-help from the county."
Neff said during the last four years he's never seen flooding like this. He's blaming a recent 3.5 million dollar road widening project along Burnt Store Road.
The County said the road construction did not cause the flooding. They're pointing fingers at mother nature. They say the area got too much rain in a short amount of time. Public works did come out to investigate today. They say the pipes are working properly.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders