|Published:||Oct 09, 2012 9:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 09, 2012 9:17 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.-Ronnie Neff owns Burnt Store RVs', "It is pretty much an eyesore. It looks like a lake. The concern is the brakes. The water is getting into the RV's and some of these RV's are expensive and folks have us storing them here for us to take care of so we need some help-help from the county."
Neff said during the last four years he's never seen flooding like this. He's blaming a recent 3.5 million dollar road widening project along Burnt Store Road.
The County said the road construction did not cause the flooding. They're pointing fingers at mother nature. They say the area got too much rain in a short amount of time. Public works did come out to investigate today. They say the pipes are working properly.
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres