|Published:||Oct 09, 2012 1:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 09, 2012 1:29 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. -- The phone lines are open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and WINK News Call for Action volunteers are ready to help you.
In the last six weeks, volunteers have gotten back close to $130,000 for WINK News viewers. $68,000 of that was in September alone.
The volunteers are trained and ready to take calls from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. You can call them at 1-800-795-9465 or find Call for Action on Facebook by clicking here or Twitter under the handle @callforaction. You can email volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Action is also looking for volunteers. If you'd like to help out, they're looking for people to give one hour of their time a week.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption