|Published:||Oct 08, 2012 10:18 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 08, 2012 10:18 AM EDT|
JUPITER, Fla. (AP) - Martin County Sheriff's officials say a 25-year-old Hobe Sound man is dead after he walked into traffic near Jonathan Dickinson State Park and was hit by a car.
The Palm Beach Post (http://tinyurl.com/93wrw77 ) reports deputies were called to the area Saturday night about a man who was wandering in and out of on-coming traffic.
Darrell Canini died from his injuries at Jupiter Medical Center.
Authorities report Canini was struck by a 2002 Honda sedan. The driver was not injured.
The crash is under investigation.
Information from: The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post, http://www.pbpost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school