|Published:||Oct 07, 2012 5:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 07, 2012 5:36 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Lee County Utilities is lifting the no swimming and no fishing advisory for all of the bay side of San Carlos Drive from the Coast Guard station to the end of the street.
A sewage line break that caused more than 100,000 gallons of raw sewage into a back bay near Fort Myers Beach on Friday caused Lee County Utilities to put the no swimming and no fishing advisory in place.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors