|Published:||Oct 07, 2012 5:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 07, 2012 5:36 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Lee County Utilities is lifting the no swimming and no fishing advisory for all of the bay side of San Carlos Drive from the Coast Guard station to the end of the street.
A sewage line break that caused more than 100,000 gallons of raw sewage into a back bay near Fort Myers Beach on Friday caused Lee County Utilities to put the no swimming and no fishing advisory in place.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash