|Published:||Oct 07, 2012 3:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 07, 2012 3:15 PM EDT|
MERRITT ISLAND, Fla. (AP) - The mother of the 4-year-old boy who drowned has been arrested on outstanding warrants.
Cameron Willis died Friday near the popular boating spot Ski Island in Merritt Island.
The Orlando Sentinel reports that 21-year-old Alisha Rudd was arrested the next day. She had two warrants related to a burglary and a violation of probation.
Deputies are still investigating the circumstances of Cameron's death. Details of the accident were not released.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim