|Published:||Oct 06, 2012 12:00 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2012 6:46 PM EDT|
TAMPA- Jesse Watlington remains in critical condition at Tampa General Hospital after being struck by lightning on Wednesday afternoon.
His family held a press conference from the hospital this afternoon.
His family is asking for prayers and said they wanted to express their sincere appreciation to the school “family” of Southwest Florida Christian Academy, the faculty, staff coaches and students and to the church family of McGregor Baptist Church.
Donations made to "Jesse's Fund" can be brought to McGregor Baptist Church or Southwest Florida Christian Academy.
(Photos courtesy of News-Press)
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- LCSO investigates shots fired in Gateway
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest