|Published:||Oct 05, 2012 12:37 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2012 3:48 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff’s Office has identified the man found in the pond at The Club at Renaissance earlier this week as 23-year-old Michael Eli Hampton of Fort Myers.
On October 3 at 8:20 a.m., while responding to a residential alarm at The Club at Renaissance, a deputy was notified of a possible body floating in the retention pond by the gatehouse.
There is no indication of foul play and the death does not appear to be suspicious at this time.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Postal Service letter carriers collect toys this Saturday