|Published:||Oct 05, 2012 12:37 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2012 3:48 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff’s Office has identified the man found in the pond at The Club at Renaissance earlier this week as 23-year-old Michael Eli Hampton of Fort Myers.
On October 3 at 8:20 a.m., while responding to a residential alarm at The Club at Renaissance, a deputy was notified of a possible body floating in the retention pond by the gatehouse.
There is no indication of foul play and the death does not appear to be suspicious at this time.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Union vote set for some Lee Co. government workers
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Salvation Army of Fla. assists Oklahoma tornado victims
- Island Park brush fire remains mostly contained
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire
- Coast Guard repatriates 7 Cuban migrants