|Published:||Oct 04, 2012 11:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 05, 2012 10:56 AM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Felony charges have been filed against a driver accused of hitting a bicyclist.
Authorities said Catherine Turner ran into Ciro Crespo and took off. It happened Aug. 18 at the intersection of Pennsylvania Avenue and Arroyal Road in Bonita Springs.
Crespo underwent surgery on his surgery last week to repair his injuries. He will be out of work for eight weeks.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Fla. using federal grant money to settle lawsuit